Nerdio – Windows Virtual Desktop (WVD)
Fast-track your virtual desktop deployment
Streamline and simplify the automation and management of Windows Virtual Desktop* on Azure with just a few clicks.
NB. * Windows Virtual Desktop (WVD) is now called Azure Virtual Desktop.
Experience fast and effortless virtual desktop deployments
Effortlessly migrate your workforce to the cloud with a simplified process for creating and managing Windows Virtual Desktop (WVD)* on Azure. Save valuable time and costs while achieving a swift deployment.
Features & capabilities
- Simple, automated & guided deployment
- Seamless integrations into existing deployments
- Intuitive user & session management
- Complete session host management
- Unified desktop image creation & management
- Usage & performance monitoring
- Built-in FSLogix profile management
- Administrator event notifications
- Advanced schedule and event-based autoscaling
- Desktop Image and host backup and versioning
- Role-based WVD tenant management
- Complete, trackable audit trail
Find the right fit for your hybrid workforce
Azure Virtual Desktop
A flexible cloud virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) platform that securely delivers virtual desktops and remote apps with maximum control
- Windows 10 and Windows 11 personalized and
multi-session desktops and remote app streaming
- Full control over management and deployment, plus
options for Citrix and VMware integration
- Flexible consumption-based pricing
Optimized for flexibility.
A complete software-as-service (SaaS) solution that securely streams your personalized Windows experience – all your apps, content and settings – to any device
- Windows 10 and Windows 11 personalized desktops
- Management and deployment with familiar desktop tools and skills
- Predictable per-user pricing
Optimized for simplicity.
Why trust Azure Vir tual Desktop?
Built-in security for peace of mind
- Help secure your employee and company data by storing in Azure rather than local desktops. Azure’s security capabilities can proactively detect threats and take remedial action.
- Azure’s leading security offerings such as Azure Firewall, Azure Security Center, Azure Sentinel, and Microsoft Defender for Endpoint for end-to-end security from the endpoint to the applications.
Dynamic policy engines control access
- Manage risks with conditional access before granting users access to your AVD environment.
- Multifactor authentication offers secure sign-in.
- Role-based access control (RBAC) helps protect Azure infrastructure and Azure Security Center detects threats.
- Take advantage of Azure Virtual Desktop compliance certifications including ISO 27001, 27018, and 27701, plus PCI, FedRAMP High for Commercial, HIPAA, and more.